Steeda Clutch Assist Spring 95 lb/in Mustang Manual Transmission 2011-2014
- Improve Your Clutch Feel
- Easier To Feel Engagement
- Complete Replacement
- Avoids Slave Cylinder Damage
Steeda 95 lb/in Clutch Assist Spring for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Mustangs with a Manual Transmission.
Your 2011-2014 Mustang comes with a 200 lb/in clutch assist spring installed from the factory. This high-rate spring is what causes such a vague and disconnected clutch pedal feel. This Steeda S197 Mustang Clutch Assist Spring 95 lb/in completely replaces the factory 200 lb/in assist spring. Steeda engineers have honed in on just the right amount of spring rate, to get you the perfect clutch pedal feel.
Features and Benefits:
- Improve clutch pedal engagement feel
- Modulate your clutch engagement with ease
- Piano wire construction with high tensile strength and high elastic qualities
- Consistent spring rate and minimal sag even after repeated use
- More linear clutch feel
- Complete replacement of factory 200 lb/in clutch assist spring
- Avoid slave cylinder damage due to removal of stock clutch spring
This assist spring is manufactured from piano wire that naturally has high tensile strength and high elastic qualities. Our piano wire spring ensures a consistent spring rate and minimal sag even after repeated use. With the addition of our clutch assist spring, you will notice a much more linear feeling clutch - the reason being is that we take out much of the influence involved in your clutch pedal motion caused by the assist spring, allowing you to feel exactly what is happening with your clutch engagement.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.