Directly bolt the pair of Steeda Aluminum 4500 Series Rear Lower Control Arms 555-4551 onto your 1999-2004 Mustang, with clearance for your differential stud girdles and T-Rex fuel pumps. Used by NHRA, IHRA, SCCA and Fun Ford Weekend series winners, these lightweight T-6 aluminum control arms are perfect for street or drag applications. Just make your choice of bushings to eliminate suspension bind and control the noise and vibration while you take off in your beloved Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Street or Drag 4500 Series Performance
- Less NVH Control Arms with Spherical Bearings
- Lightweight, High-Strength Extruded 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Hard Bushing Centers for Maximum Traction and Handling
- Softer Outer Bushings Edges
- Eliminates Torque Box Damage, Flex & Reduces Unsprung Weight by 32%
- Available with (2) Bushing Options
*Bushing can be ordered separately to change your Steeda Aluminum Control Arms from one type to another.
Please Note: Does NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs.