Steeda Control Arms Steel Lower Rear Pair Mustang 1999-2004
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Reduces Vibration
- Bolt-On Installation
- For Street or Drag
Pair of Steeda Steel Rear Lower Controls Arms for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs.
Steeda's pair of Steeda Steel Rear Lower Controls Arms 555-4421 hook your 1999-2004 Mustang with an economical approach for lower 60 ft. times and maximum control off corners. The easy installation will bolt these lower control arms next to the swaybar mounts, located to clear differential stud girdles and T-Rex fuel pumps. Next time you take your Mustang to the streets or the track, your suspension's performance will guarantee less NVH than stock.
- - Reduces NVH with Spherical Bearings
- - Lightweight Construction
- - Hard Bushing Centers for Maximum Traction and Handling
- Softer Outer Bushings Edges
- Eliminates Torque Box Damage, Flex & Reduces Unsprung Weight by 32%
- Available with (2) Bushing Options
Please Note: Does NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with IRS.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning