Universal Joint Inside Snap Rear Automatic Transmission 200/289 1965-1967
Rear Inside Snap Universal Joint for 1965, 1966 and 1967 Mustangs with a 200 or 289 Engine and an Automatic Transmission.
Need a new rear U-joint for your 1965-1967 200/289 Mustang with an automatic transmission? Then be sure to pick up this Rear Inside Snap Universal Joint available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Used to Attach Slip Yoke to Driveshaft
- Precision-Manufactured to Exacting Standards
- Forged and Case-Hardened Alloy Steel Crosses and Heat-Treated Needle Bearings
- Cold-Formed Radial Bearing Cups for 360-Degree Lubrication Distribution
- Superior Quality Seals
- Grease Fitting in Cross Body for Easy Maintenance
- Fits 1965-1967 Mustangs with 200 or 289 Engine and Automatic Transmission
This Rear Inside Snap Universal Joint is used to attach the slip yoke to the driveshaft. It’s precision-manufactured to exacting standards and features forged and case-hardened alloy steel crosses and heat-treated needle bearings. This U-joint also has cold-formed radial bearing cups for 360-degree lubrication, superior quality seals and a grease fitting in the cross body for easier maintenance! It’ll fit any 1965-1967 Mustang with a 200 or 289 engine and an automatic transmission.
Order a Rear Inside Snap Universal Joint for your 1965, 1966 or 1967 Mustang with a 200 or 289 Engine and an Automatic Transmission from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning