Universal Joint Inside Snap Front Automatic Transmission 200/289 1965-1967
Front Inside Snap Universal Joint for 1965, 1966 and 1967 Mustangs with a 200 or 289 Engine and an Automatic Transmission.
If your 1965-1967 Mustang isn’t driving as smoothly or as quietly as it used to, or if you’ve noticed it’s leaking transmission fluid, it might be a sign of a bad u-joint. Fortunately, CJ Pony Parts carries this Front Inside Snap Universal Joint that fits all 1965-1967 Mustangs with a 200 or 289 engine and an automatic transmission!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits Front of Driveshaft on 1965-1967 Mustangs with 200 or 289 Engine
- Each Part Precision Ground to Strictest Tolerances and to Meet or Exceed OE Standards
- Cold-Formed, Case-Hardened Bearing Cups
- Superior Quality Seals Designed to Keep Contaminants Out
- Precision-Ground Needle Bearings
- Bearing Cups Utilize Radial Design to Allow Lubricant to All Bearing Surfaces
- Greasable U-Joint
- High-Strength Steel Crosses Forged to Meet and Exceed OE Specifications
- Includes Snap Rings
- Will Only Work on Automatic Mustangs
This Front Inside Snap Universal Joint fits on the front end of the driveshaft and is precision-ground to the strictest of tolerances. It features cold-formed and case-hardened bearing cups and meets or exceeds OEM specifications. This u-joint has superior quality seals that are designed to keep contaminants out, as well as precision-ground needle bearings. The bearing cups utilize a radial design to allow the lubricant to all of the bearing surfaces, and the high-strength steel crosses are also forged to meet or exceed OE specifications.
Order a Front Inside Snap Universal Joint for your 1965, 1966 or 1967 Mustang with a 200 or 289 Engine and an Automatic Transmission from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning