UPR Billet Interior Knob/ Button/ Cover Kit Satin Mustang Coupe 1994-2004
- Upgraded Interior Appearance
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Included Installation Tool
- Locking Knob and Cover
UPR Satin Billet Interior Knob/ Button/ Cover Kit for 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Coupe Mustangs.
This Billet Interior Accessory Kit from UPR provide a premium appearance for your SN95 coupe. They are direct fit replacement components for your existing original parts.
Features and Benefits:
- OE Style Direct Replacement Fit
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum
- Laser Etched Symbols and Lettering
- Show Quality Brushed Satin Finished
The UPR Satin Billet Headlight Knob with Bezel and Turn Signal Cover with Power Window, Power Mirror, Door Lock Buttons and Knob Grommet Kit will upgrade the interior of your 1994-2004 Coupe Mustangs.
UPR Satin Billet Headlight Knob with Bezel and Turn Signal Cover with Power Window, Power Mirror, Door Lock Buttons and Knob Grommets are all CNC Machined from Billet Aluminum with a show quality finish and stronger durability over factory plastics.
he UPR Headlight Knob with Bezel and Turn Signal Cover both have lock in place set screws to secure a tight firm hold during each engagement of use. The UPR Power Window, Power Mirror and Door Lock Buttons have laser etched symbols and Lettering for a sleek look and finish.
The UPR Door Lock Grommets slide over your factory door lock knobs that will give it a more premium look and keep the knob more secure. This is a direct bolt-on kit and comes with all necessary hardware and tools for a quick and easy install on your 1994-2004 Coupe Mustang.
This Kit Includes:
- (1) UPR Billet Turn Signal Knob Cover (P/N: 1005-94-01)
- (1) UPR Billet Headlight Knob with Bulb Symbol (P/N: 1004-07)
- (1) UPR Billet Power Window, Power Mirror, and Door lock Button Kit (P/N: 1017-94-01)
- (1) UPR Billet Headlight Knob with Bulb Symbol (P/N: 1041-03)
- (1) Pair of UPR Billet Door Lock Knob Grommets (P/N: 1114-01)
- 1994-2004 Coupe Mustangs
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning