Wilwood is renowned in the aftermarket for products of superior performance and appearence. Their new range of Compact Tandem Master Cylinders (260-15541-BK) are certainly no exception. Though this black master cylinder is of high enough quality for top tier pro-touring builds, it will look at home in any driver or project.
Features and Benefits:
- Fit Most Domestic ‘60s - ‘80s Vehicles
- Fluid Outlets on Both Sides of the Bore
- Die Cast Aluminum for Light Weight
Designed primarily for manual braking system applications, this Wilwood brake master cylinder features a machined aluminum body in a black e-coat finish for superior quality and fits most ‘60s to ‘80s vehicles. They also weigh only three pounds, or 75% less than a cast iron brake master cylinder. OE style master cylinders are also around one inch longer, and one to two inches taller, making this compact Wilwood unit great if space under the hood is an issue. If you want a compact and great looking master cylinder for your vehicle, the Wilwood (260-15541-BK) compact master cylinder is a quality option.
Wilwood Master Cylinder Specs:
- Bore Size: 1 1/8”
- Stroke: 1.10”
- Primary/Secondary Fluid Chamber Volume Ratio: 2:1
- Overall Body Length: 6.55” Inches
- Overall Height: 3.03” from Piston Bore Centerline to Top
- Mounting Flange Fitment: 3.22" - 3.4"
Please Note: Verify your fitment before purchasing this master cylinder.