The Wilwood Compact Tandem Brake Master Cylinder (260-15540-BK) offers the next iteration in dual bowl master cylinder design. With their slim profile and aluminum construction, Wilwood has designed a lighter, exceptionally compact, and better looking brake master cylinder for your driver or project.
Features and Benefits:
- Fit Most Domestic ‘60s - ‘80s Vehicles
- Fluid Outlets on Both Sides of the Bore
- Die Cast Aluminum for Light Weight
- Premium Black E-Coat Finish
Designed primarily for manual braking system applications, this Wilwood brake master cylinder features a redesigned body machined out of die cast aluminum and finished in a black e-coat finish for superior quality. It fits most ‘60s to ‘80s vehicles. It also weighs only three pounds, or 75% less than a cast iron brake master cylinder. OE style master cylinders are around one inch longer and one to two inches taller than the Wilwood unit, making it great if space under the hood is an issue. If you want a compact and great looking master cylinder for your vehicle, the Wilwood (260-15540-BK) compact master cylinder is a quality option.
Wilwood Master Cylinder Specs:
- Bore Size: 1”
- Stroke: 1.10”
- Primary/Secondary Fluid Chamber Volume Ratio: 2:1
- Overall Body Length: 6.55” Inches
- Overall Height: 3.03” from Piston Bore Centerline to Top
- Mounting Flange Fitment: 3.22" - 3.4"
Please Note: Verify your fitment before purchasing this master cylinder.