American Racing Headers Stainless Steel 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers with a 3" Catted X-Pipe for 2011-2014 Mustang GTs.
Ford claims 412 HP. American Racing Headers say it's considerably more! The new 5.0L Coyote Mustang is here and quicker than you can blink, ARH has a header system.
Manufactured from 304 stainless steel, ARH's longtube systems are engineered for a great fit and outstanding horsepower and torque gains throughout the RPM range. Through stock mufflers and mid pipes (and no tuning) power was up 32 RWHP. Made in the U.S.A.
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Direct bolt-in catted X-pipe
- Ultra high-flow 200 cell metallic substrate cats
- Pair of oxygen sensor extensions
- 100% leak free one-piece long tube design
- 3/8" thick flanges with tig welded & hand ported inlets
- 1-3/4" primaries to accommodate normally aspirated or supercharged applications
*Please Note: Ford changed the thread pitch on the header bolts midway through productions. 5.0L Mustangs made from March 2010-August 5, 2010 should order the kit that includes coarse thread bolts, 5.0L Mustangs made after August 5, 2010 should order the kit that includes fine thread bolts.
*Please select the correct headers for your application.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$1,615.95
CJ's Low Price:$699.95
CJ's Low Price:$566.99