New long tube headers for your 1965-1973 351W Mustang are a great way to improve performance while also adding some style to your engine bay. So be sure to pick up these JBA Silver Ceramic-Coated 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to be Performance Upgrade for 1965-1973 Mustangs with 351W Engine and Stock or Borgenson Steering Box
- Made of High-Quality 1-3/4" Mandrel-Bent Steel Tubes
- Steel Header Flange: Will Not Warp Because of Thicker Header Flange
- Collector Flange Has Firecone that Ends with 3" V-Band Collector
- Silver Ceramic Coating Applied to Reduce Under-Hood Temperatures
- Includes All Necessary Mounting Hardware and Gaskets for Hassle-Free Installation
- Increased Horsepower and Torque throughout RPM Range
- Improved Throttle Response and Fuel Economy
- Cleans Up and Improves Engine Bay Aesthetics
These JBA (6616SJS) Silver Ceramic-Coated 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers are excellent performance upgrades for your Mustang! They’ll help increase horsepower and torque throughout the entire RPM range, and they’ll also help improve throttle response and fuel economy. These headers are made of high-quality mandrel-bent steel with a silver ceramic coating to help reduce under-hood temperatures. Your order will also include all of the required mounting hardware and gaskets you need for a hassle-free installation.
Header Length: Long Tube
Header Material: Steel
Header Finish: Silver Ceramic Coated
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-3/4"
Flange Thickness: 3/8"
Collector Style: JBA Firecone
Collector Attachment: V-Band Clamp
Collector Size: 3"
4-Speed Manual Transmissions
Order a JBA (6616SJS) Silver Ceramic-Coated 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with a 351W Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!