JBA Long Tube Headers Natural Stainless Steel 1-3/4" 351W 1965-1973
- 1-3/4" Primaries
- 3" V-Band Collectors
- Stainless Steel Construction
- For 1965-73 351W Mustangs
JBA Natural Stainless Steel 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a 351W Engine.
Looking for a way to boost performance on your 1965-1973 351W Mustang while also cleaning up and improving your engine bay? Then be sure to pick up these JBA Natural Stainless Steel 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to be Performance Upgrade for 1965-1973 Mustangs with 351W Engine and Stock or Borgenson Steering Box
- Made of High-Quality 1-3/4" Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel Tubes
- Header Flange Made of 3/8" Stainless Steel: Will Not Warp Because of Thicker Header Flange
- Collector Flange Has Firecone that Ends with 3" V-Band Collector
- Includes All Necessary Mounting Hardware and Gaskets for Hassle-Free Installation
- Increased Horsepower and Torque throughout RPM Range
- Improved Throttle Response and Fuel Economy
- Cleans Up and Improves Engine Bay Aesthetics
These JBA (6616S) Natural Stainless Steel 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers are designed to be performance upgrades for any 1965-1973 Mustang with a 351W engine and a stock or Borgenson Steering Box. These headers are made of high-quality 1-3/4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubes with a thicker header flange that won’t warp. You’ll also get all of the hardware and gaskets you need for a hassle-free installation! The end results? Better horsepower and torque throughout the entire RPM range, along with improve throttle response and fuel economy!
Header Length: Long Tube
Header Material: Stainless Steel
Header Finish: Natural
Primary Tube Diameter: 1-3/4"
Flange Thickness: 3/8"
Collector Style: JBA Firecone
Collector Attachment: V-Band Clamp
Collector Size: 3"
4-Speed Manual Transmissions
Order JBA (6616S) Natural Stainless Steel 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with a 351W Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles