American Racing Headers Stainless Steel 1-7/8" Long Tube Headers with a 3" Off-Road X-Pipe for 2011-2014 Mustang GTs.Ford claims 412 HP. American Racing Headers say it's considerably more! The new 5.0L Coyote Mustang is here and quicker than you can blink, ARH has a header system.
Manufactured from 304 stainless steel, ARH's longtube systems are engineered for a great fit and outstanding horsepower and torque gains throughout the RPM range. Through stock mufflers and mid pipes (and no tuning) power was up 32 RWHP. Made in the U.S.A.
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Direct bolt-in off-road X-pipe
- Pair of oxygen sensor extensions
- 100% leak free one-piece long tube design
- 3/8" thick flanges with tig welded & hand ported inlets
- 1-7/8" primaries to accommodate normally aspirated or supercharged applications
*Please Note: Ford changed the thread pitch on the header bolts midway through production. 5.0L Mustangs made from March 2010-August 2010 should order the kit that includes fine thread bolts, 5.0L Mustangs made after August 2010 should order the kit that includes coarse thread bolts.
*Please select the correct headers for your application.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang X-Pipes
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$1,539.00
CJ's Low Price:$1,710.90
CJ's Low Price:$674.99