Product DescriptionCOMP Cams High Energy 252H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Set with a 800 to 4800 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 390, 427 or 428 Engine.
Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit 1963-1976 Ford FE engines including 352, 360, 361, 390, 391, 406, 410, 427 and 428 cubic inches.
High Energy camshafts are the perfect choice for performance rebuilds. Mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gear, etc.) work well with this camshaft family. Although not an optimum choice for racing applications, these camshafts are a great choice for engines where performance upgrades are not planned. Your engine will benefit from a good blend of efficiency and performance.
The High Energy 252H camshaft is a good replacement for an OEM camshaft. Gain strong torque and gas mileage accompanied by a very smooth idle.
- RPM Range: 800 to 4800
- Valve Timing: 0.02
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 252/Exhaust 252
- Duration @ .050” Lift: Intake 206/Exhaust 206
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.468/Exhaust 0.468
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.272/Exhaust 0.272
- Camshaft Only
- Camshaft and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft, Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $180.18
Starting at: $134.99
Retail Price: $571.95
CJ's Low Price: $398.99
Retail Price: $911.18
CJ's Low Price: $728.99