Product DescriptionCOMP Cams Magnum 305H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Set with a 3000 to 7000 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 351C Engine.
Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit 1970-1982 351C and 351M-400M V8 engines.
Magnum camshafts generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. The Magnum camshafts generally like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change are usually recommended additional upgrades. The larger Magnum camshafts tend to be a little lazy at low RPMs.
The Magnum 305H camshaft provides a radical rough idle and requires a 3500+ stall torque converter and 11:1 compression. This camshaft is mainly used in bracket racing and limited street use.
- RPM Range: 3000 to 7000
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 110
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 305/Exhaust 305
- Duration @ .050” Lift: Intake 253/Exhaust 253
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.585/Exhaust 0.585
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.339/Exhaust 0.339
- Camshaft Only
- Camshaft and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft, Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $193.58
Starting at: $144.99
Retail Price: $245.50
CJ's Low Price: $222.99
Retail Price: $365.95
CJ's Low Price: $254.99
Retail Price: $1396.95
CJ's Low Price: $935.99
Retail Price: $73.71
CJ's Low Price: $59.99