Dynacorn Complete Trunk Floor In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1970 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks.Save time and money with Dynacorn's premium quality complete trunk floor assembly, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection.
The main piece of the trunk floor assembly begins at the rear seat divider and goes back to the taillight panel, including the front, rear and side trunk floors, trunk floor extensions, transition pan and shock mount. Also includes two rubber shock mount plugs and a rear center axle bumper.
This complete trunk floor assembly does not include rear trunk brackets. They are available separately.
-1965-1966: M198L and M198R
-1967-1968: M298 x2
-1969-1970: M398 x2
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$2,599.99
CJ's Low Price:$2,749.99
Regular Price: $71.99
Special Price $57.59