CJ Classics Rear Frame Rail Full With Torque Box In Weld-Thru Primer Driver Side Coupe/Fastback 1965-1970
- Tap To View 3D Model
- OEM-Style Reproduction
- Full Rear Frame Rail
- Weld Thru Primer
CJ Classics Driver Side Full Rear Frame Rail In Weld-Thru Primer with a Torque Box for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs.
When restoring your 1965-1970 Mustang one of the most common problems is the rear frame rails rust out. Replace you’re rusted out rear frame rail and replace it with a high quality replacement from CJ Classics. This driver side rear frame rail is coated in a weld-thru primer that helps cut down on prep time. The high quality frame rail features all the correct mounting holes as well as all the brackets which are already welded in place.
- Fits 1965-1970 Coupe/Fastback Mustangs
- Weld-Thru Primer Finish
- Full Driver Side Rear Frame Rail
- High Quality CJ Classics Part
The CJ Classics driver side rear frame rail will work on all 1965-1970 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs. The full driver side rear frame rail starts at the rear of the floor and runs all the way to the rear trunk brace. The Weld-Thru Primer has several advantages from the bare metal from other vendors in the market. Some of the reasons why you should choose weld-thru primer are listed below.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning