Mustang Dynacorn Full Floor Pan In Weld-Thru Primer One Piece Convertible 1965-1973
Part Number: 3648BWT
Dynacorn One Piece Full Floor Pan In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1973 Convertible Mustangs.
One piece means no more long seams down the transmission tunnel, resulting in a much nicer looking finished product. Advantages are two fold. Not only do you get a great looking finished product with very little grinding, but this creates a stronger floor as well.
Dynacorn's premium quality one piece full floor pan is a great alternative to replacing individual floor panels. The one piece floor is constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection. Includes convertible reinforcement pans, floor pan plugs and seat access hole plugs.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy’s problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Seat platform is NOT included.
*1969-1973 Convertibles are different in the bead area in the front; slight modifications are necessary.
*Also fits 1969-1970 convertible Mercury Cougars.