Ford Performance Rear Lower Control Arms with Urethane Bushings Kit for all 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT and GT500 Mustangs.
Installing Ford Performance's rear lower control arms with urethane bushings on your 2005-2014 GT or GT500 will increase rear-end stiffness for minimal suspension deflection. This increase in stiffness will dramatically improve your car's traction under acceleration and braking. If this is something you're looking to do, check out this Ford Performance M-5649-R1 Rear Lower Control Arms with Urethane Bushings Kit!
Features & Benefits:
- Increases Rear-End Stiffness for Minimal Suspension Deflection
- Helps Improve Your Mustang's Traction Under Acceleration and Braking
- Used as a Service Replacement Part for the Mustang FR500C and the Mustang Boss 302R Race Car
- Control Arms are Made Out of Tubular Steel and Have Low Deflection Urethane Bushings
- Kit Includes Complete Bushings and Sleeves
- Can Be Installed Using Basic Shop Tools
Used as a service replacement part for the Mustang FR500C and the Mustang Boss 302R race car, the control arms in this kit are constructed from tubular steel and feature low deflection urethane bushings. The kit comes complete with bushings and sleeves and can be installed with basic shop tools.
Order a Ford Performance M-5649-R1 Rear Lower Control Arms with Urethane Bushings Kit for your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 GT or GT500 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$27.99
CJ's Low Price:$272.99
CJ's Low Price:$1,099.99