Pair of Lakewood Non-Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms with Polyurethane Bushings for 1999-2004 Mustangs.If you're looking to shave seconds off your quarter mile time, upgrade to Lakewood's Rear Lower Control Arms!
Lakewood's Non-Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms with Polyurethane Bushings are manufactured from heavy gauge square steel tubing that is boxed, formed and welded for additional strength. Polyurethane bushings replace the soft factory rubber bushings to provide positive stability. These complete bolt-on, Lakewood heavy-duty lower control arms will eliminate wheel hop, improve traction by planting the tires to the ground and improve power transfer. Lakewood's control arms feature a black powder coated finish for high corrosion resistance that will look great under your car.
- Heavy gauge steel construction eliminates flex for increased traction
- Complete bolt on installation, no welding required
- Does not change stock wheel base location
- Polyurethane bushings for positive suspension control and stability
- Legal for NHRA Stock Eliminator Classes
Grease fittings are supplied for ease of lubrication.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Rear Control Arms
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$209.99
CJ's Low Price:$239.95
CJ's Low Price:$137.72