The UPR Pro-Series Rear Control Arm Kit upgrades the rear suspension of 1999-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle. The Rear Control Arm Kit is constructed from Chromoly Tubing with a wall thickness of .083” (Rear Lower Control Arms). These arms are great for street cars and dedicated race cars alike.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1999-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle
- Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms (Double Adjustable)
- Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms (Single Adjustable)
- Zinc Plated Finish (Rear Upper Control Arm)
- Gloss Silver Powder Coat Finish (Rear Lower Control Arm)
- High Strength Alloy Rod Ends
- Fully Tig Welded Control Arms
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Constructed from Chromoly Tubing (.083 Wall Thickness)
The Rear Upper Control Arms are constructed from Heat Treated Steel with Exclusive ¼” thick Reinforced Brackets. The Upper and Lower Control Arms are fully tig welded in a Billet Fixture, for a perfect control arm every single time. Once the Control arms are constructed they are then finished in a Zinc Plated Finish (Upper Control Arms) and a Gloss Silver Powder Coat (Lower Control Arms). The UPR Pro-Series Adjustable Rear Control Arm Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
Double Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms
Single Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms