UPR Anti Roll Bar Kit Pro-Series Weld In Chromoly Silver Zinc Plated Mustang 1979-2004
- Solid 1-1/4" Bar
- Tig Welded Billet
- Eliminates Body Roll
- Zinc Plated Finish
UPR Pro-Series Silver Zinc Plated Chromoly Weld-In Anti Roll Bar Kit for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs.
The UPR Anti-Roll Bar Kit (2000-01) is part of the Pro-Series Suspension Kit to eliminate body roll and stabilize your Mustang. UPRs Anti Roll Bar Kit features roller bearings and solid 1-1/4" bar to ensure the smoothest reacting kit available! Fully welded in a Billet Steel Fixture for a perfect fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle
- Constructed from High Quality Chromoly 1-1/4” Solid Bar
- Eliminates Body Roll & Stabilizes Rear End
- Un-Welded Anti-Roll Bar Arms so that you can set the perfect location for your Exhaust
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Roller Bearing Ends
- Silver Zinc Plated Finish
- TIG Welded in Billet Steel Fixtures
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
Once the UPR Pro-Series Anti Roll Bar Kit is constructed it is then plated in a Silver Zinc finish. The UPR Anti-Roll Bar is designed for drag race use only. Links must be disconnected while driving on street to prevent damage. The UPR Anti Roll Bar Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
- This Pro-Series Anti Roll Bar Kit will NOT work with Stock Style Tailpipes.
- Will Not work on 1999-2004 Cobras with an IRS Rear Suspension
- Welding is required to complete the installation of this kit.
Tech Tip: This anti-roll bar is designed for drag racing only. The links must be disconnected while driving on the street to prevent damage.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning