Pair of Lakewood Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms with Polyurethane Bushings for all 1979-2004 Mustangs.If you're looking to shave seconds off your quarter mile time. Upgrade to Lakewood's Rear Upper Control Arms!
Lakewood's Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms with Polyurethane Bushings are manufactured from high-grade steel and will fit all 1979-2004 Mustangs. These complete bolt-on, Lakewood heavy-duty upper control arms will help eliminate wheel hop and improve traction by planting the tires to the ground providing better power transfer. Lakewood's control arms feature a black powder coated finish for high corrosion resistance that will look great under your car.
These adjustable upper control arms allow "on-car" adjustability by simply loosening the jam nuts and turning the adjuster. This allows you to adjust your pinion angle without unbolting the control arm!
- Completely adjustable to set up your suspension
- Heavy gauge steel construction eliminates flex for increased traction
- Complete bolt on installation, no welding required
- Polyurethane bushings for positive suspension control and stability
- Includes grade 8 hardware
Similar Mustang PartsMore Rear Control Arms
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$239.99
CJ's Low Price:$249.99
CJ's Low Price:$239.95