1971 Mustang Engine
We know how much Mustang enthusiasts love working on their cars. Every upgrade, even the smallest one, gets us excited. That’s why we carry thousands and thousands of parts specifically designed for your 1971 Mustang. Of course, one of the most important parts for your ’Stang project is the engine. If you’re building a race, drag or show car, or you simply want a high-performance Mustang that you can enjoy, a crate engine or custom build from the block up is going to be at the heart of your project. Read on and learn more about all of the first-generation Mustang engines, parts and accessories that CJ Pony Parts carries.
- EngineStat Electronic Engine Status Monitor 1965-1973/Bronco 1966-1977$251.99 Regular Price $279.99
From the Smallest Bolt to a Complete Crate EngineHave you laid out your Mustang plans yet? Do you know what kind of engine you want? It isn’t always easy to decide, so let us explain the different engine options available through our online store:
• Crate engines: a complete crate engine is designed to drop into your Mustang and is ready to be installed so you’re back on the road quickly.
• Engine blocks: those with advanced mechanic skills often like to start with a bare block and build a truly custom engine from bottom to top.
• Upgrade parts: high-performance engine parts and components will allow you to get a big power boost from your current engine.
• Replacement parts: for those planning to keep their pony car stock, we carry many original-replacement parts and modern retro-looking versions.
Once you have decided just how you want to handle your 1971 Mustang engine improvements, it’s time to visit our catalog and start choosing!
The Rest Is EasyYou’ll quickly see how easy it is to order engine parts through CJ Pony Parts. Sort by year and model and read the detailed descriptions. We have also provided pictures and pricing information for each engine and engine part, so you’re 100% sure of what you’re ordering. Is your 1971 Mustang crying out for a new engine? Do it and yourself a favor: Take a look right now at all of the engines, parts and accessories we carry. With quality suppliers, tons of choice and competitive prices, you’ll find exactly what you need right here. Click on through to our store or contact our team and get started on your classic Mustang engine project!
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1972, or 1973 for additional options.