1973 Mustang Engine
If you own this timeless ’Stang, you can guarantee that at some point you’ll need to replace or augment your 1973 Mustang engine. While the car itself never goes out of style, the parts and engine are restricted to a finite lifespan. CJ Pony Parts is here so that whether you’re just maintaining your Mustang’s vintage aura or looking to bring its appearance and performance into the 21st century, you leave your completed project feeling proud and accomplished. The 1973 Mustang engine is the heart of this majestic vehicle, and our selection from quality brands shows that we treat it as such.
Showing 1-20 of 4491 results
- Fuel Filler Pipe To Body Gasket Cork 1965-1973$2.69 Regular Price $2.99
- Starter Solenoid 1965-1973$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Ford Motorcraft Oil Filter V8$8.09 Regular Price $8.99
- Oil Sender Switch Gauge Style 1965-1989$17.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Ford Performance Valve Cover Bolt Set Black With Ford Oval Logo Small Block$14.39 Regular Price $15.99
- Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gaskets Rubber Pair 260/289/302/351W$17.09 Regular Price $18.99
- Spark Plug Autolite Set 289/302/351W$23.42 Regular Price $32.99
- Scott Drake Valve Cover Spark Plug Wire Separator 1965-1973$3.59 Regular Price $4.49
- Ford Water Temperature Sending Unit 9/1965-1995$22.09 Regular Price $25.99
- Brake And Fuel Line Clip 1965-1973$3.65 Regular Price $4.05
- Ford Performance Spark Plug Wire Loom Pair 4-Wire Blue With Ford Racing Logo 289/302/351W$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- ACP Battery Master On/Off Switch Universal$10.79 Regular Price $11.99
- Carter Fuel Pump Hi-Po 289/302/351W 1966-1973$18.42 Regular Price $18.99
- Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gaskets Cork Pair 260/289/302/351W$15.29 Regular Price $16.99
- ACP Fuel Sending Unit Gasket 1965-1973/1979-1997$2.69 Regular Price $2.99
- Fel-Pro Thermostat Gasket 160/200/250/260/289/302/351W 1965-1995$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Ford Electronic Voltage Regulator 1965-1973$35.49 Regular Price $49.99
- Carburetor Rebuild Kit Ford 2100 V8$18.45 Regular Price $25.99
Showing 1-20 of 4491 results
The “Big” Engine BreakdownThe 1973 Mustang engine was the last engine in the series of “big” first-generation Mustangs. From the next year on, Ford replaced the Mustang body with a smaller and lighter model, bringing an end to the original pony car. Don’t worry though, CJ Pony Parts possesses everything necessary to guarantee you’re able to honor the car’s original design. From 1973 Mustang engines to the individual parts needed to keep the engine as a whole running, we’ve got you covered.
Service You Can Believe InIn the 30 years of service that CJ Pony Parts has been around, we’ve learned more than a thing or two on how to best serve you and your automotive needs. Our passionate Mustang professionals are available for you around the clock, all day, every day to see that your pony car dreams become reality. The toughest part of your project should only be determining what kind of improvements you want to make to your 1973 Mustang engine or other parts. Even then, feel free to join our huge Mustang community and reach out to us for some ideas and suggestions.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, or 1972 for additional options.