Whether you're adding EFI to your classic Mustang, or just plumbing a high-performance fuel system, this Stealth Tank is for you. Designed by Aeromotive for fuel injected or carbureted classics, this tank is a perfect fit for your Mustang. It looks stock, but adds a lot of great features.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for EFI and carbureted engines
- OEM appearance and 16-gallon capacity
- Durable, powder-coat silver exterior finish
- High flow, quiet 340 Stealth in-tank fuel pump
- Wide, lateral internal surge baffle
- Large, EFI friendly fuel pump reservoir
- 73-10 Ohm fuel level sending unit
- Billet hat with ORB-06 outlet, return and vent ports
- For 850HP Naturally Aspirated or 700hp with Forced Induction on Fuel Injected Engines
- Supports Up to 1000HP N/A and 800hp with Forced Induction on Carbureted Engines
- Painted Silver Finish
These Aeromotive 340 Stealth fuel tanks feature the groundbreaking 340 Stealth electric fuel pump mounted to our CNC machined, billet aluminum hat and hanger assembly. With an incredible 340 LPH flow, using a turbine pumping mechanism for increased durability and quiet operation.
An innovative baffle and tray control fuel slosh, ensuring good street drivability even at lower fuel levels. A fuel level sending unit with the correct ohm rating for the factory gauge in the dash comes pre-installed.
The 340 Stealth pump has its own pre-pump filter sock for protection and is supported by a billet hat with robust electrical bulkhead connections and ORB-06 outlet, return and vent ports, ensuring high flow capacity and a positive, leak-free seal.
- 1965-1968 V8 Mustangs
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.