Aeromotive Stealth Fuel Tank Kit Gen II 340 LPH 1965-1968
- High Flow Fuel Pump
- Internal Baffling
- Completely Assembled
- EFI or Carbureted Applications
Aeromotive Gen II 340 LPH Stealth Fuel Tank Kit for 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968 Mustangs.
If racing, autocross, or fuel injection are in your classic Mustang's future, or you just want more reliable fuel delivery, look to Aeromotive. Their 1965-1968 Ford Mustang Stealth II fuel tank (FT74) brings a high volume 340 GPH in-tank fuel pump with internal baffling to provide fuel in high g-force or low fuel conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- For use with EFI and Carbureted engines
- Stamped Steel Fuel Tank
- Silver Metallic Painted Finish
- Internal Baffling
- Ford 73-10 Ohm Fuel Level Sending Unit
- Bolt-on Filler Neck Adapter
- Universal Rubber Filler Neck
- 340 Stealth Fuel Pump
The new Gen II Stealth tank utilizes Aeromotive’s patented and award-winning Phantom in-tank technology that enables a quiet, high-flow EFI pump and baffle to maintain an ample fuel supply around the inlet of the pump while ensuring consistent fuel delivery and drivability even in low fuel conditions.
Unlike competitive tanks, Aeromotive’s Gen II Stealth tanks feature outlet and return ports along with electrical terminals positioned in the OEM location. This design enables flush installation to the vehicle floor and will not require strap modification or spacers.
All Gen II Stealth tanks come out of the box completely assembled. The fuel pump, fuel level sending unit, and fuel/electrical bulkhead are pre-installed. As a true plug-and-play assembly, the Aeromotive Gen II Stealth tank gets you out of the garage and on the road in no time.
Fuel Injected Engines:
- Gasoline: up to 850 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 700 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 595 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 490 HP – forced air induction.
- Gasoline: up to 1000 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 850 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 700 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 595 HP – forced air induction.
- 1965-1968 Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles