A high-performance fuel system is a must for your GT500 swapped S197. This Stealth Fuel System (17329) includes the Aeromotive Stealth Eliminator fuel pump, which integrates with your Mustang’s stock tank, fuel-level sending unit, and jet-siphon transfer pump. The Eliminator pump supports over 1,400 flywheel horsepower for your performance needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,400 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,900 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated on gas.
- For 2005-2009 Mustang GT’s with engine swap to 5.4L GT500 Supercharged 4V and/or equivalent intake.
- Includes Aeromotive’s Fuel Pump Speed Controller for continuous duty street/strip applications.
- Made in the USA
Aeromotive provides all the fuel system hard-parts you’ll need, including the Stealth In-Tank Fuel Pump, 40-micron High Flow Filter, One Piece CNC Y-block, Billet High-Flow Fuel Rails, Billet EFI Pressure Regulator and all necessary Aeromotive high flow, ORB Port Fittings. Fuel Pump Electrical Supply is also provided, including Fuel Pump Speed Controller, designed to keep fuel cool in cars that will see extended street driving, but still need full pump performance for all-out racing.
- Fuel Lines and Hose-Ends Sold Separately.
- The purchase of a separate tach adapter may be required to operate the Fuel Pump Speed Controller.
- For Limited Duty/Racing Applications, please see P/N: AER17328.
This Kit Contains:
- (1) Set of 5.4L GT500 Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) 40-micron Filter Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Speed Controller
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
Tech Tip: All Aeromotive fittings and adapters are fully compatible with gasoline and alcohol based fuels.