AFR Cylinder Head Bullitt Aluminum 295cc Intake 75cc Chambers With Hydraulic Roller Springs Stud Mount Pair 429/460
Pair of Air Flow Research Stud Mount 295cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 75cc Combustion Chambers and Hydraulic Roller Springs for 429 and 460 Engines.
Make sure you're using premium-quality products when it comes time to upgrade your vehicle's 429 or 460 engine, like this brand-new Pair of Air Flow Research Stud Mount 295cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads (3816)! Order your upgraded cylinder heads today from CJ Pony Parts!
AFR 295cc Cylinder Heads Include:
- 100% CNC Ported Combustion Chambers
- 100% CNC Ported Intake & Exhaust
- Competition 5-Angle Valve Job
- 11/32" Bead Lock Intake Valve (2.250" x 5.250" O.A.L)
- 11/32" Bead Lock Tulip Exhaust Valve (1.760" x 5.050" O.A.L)
- PAC Racing 1.550" OD Hydraulic Roller Dual Valve Spring 175 lbs. on seat (.725" maximum lift Max RPM 6500-6700)
- 10-degree Manley Steel Retainers (1.500" O.D x 1.120" I.D x .705" I.D)
- 10-degree Beadlock Valve Keepers with lashcap recess (11/32")
- ARP Rocker Studs (7/16")
- Adjustable Guide Plates (3/8")
- Viton Valve Seals (11/32")
- Hardened Valve Spring (I.D Locator 1.550" O.D x .780" I.D)
- Intake Valve Seats (2.450" O.D x 1.950" I.D x .375" Deep)
- Exhaust Valve Seat (1.900" O.D. x 1.400" I.D. x .375" Deep)
- 11/32" Exhaust Bronze Valve Guides (.502" O.D x 2.25" O.A.L)
Air Flow Research designed this brand-new pair of cylinder heads to be a direct-fit upgrade for your vehicle's Big Block Ford engine! Each cylinder head is constructed using high-quality CNC-machined aluminum and feature hydraulic roller springs pre-installed. These new cylinder heads will help pump up the power and performance in your Mustang, so what are you waiting for? Snag some new head bolts (sold separately) when you place your order with CJ's today!
Bullitt Cylinder Head Specs:
Material: A356 Aluminum
Intake Port Volume: 295cc
Intake Port Dimensions: 2.275" H x 1.850" W x .575 Radius
Intake Port Location: Stock
Exhaust Port Volume: 142cc
Exhaust Port Dimensions: 1.850"H x 1.600"W
Exhaust Port Location: Stock
Combustion Chamber Size: 75cc
Valve Cover Bolt Pattern: Perimeter Bolt
Valve Angle: 14-degree Intake / 8-degree Exhaust
Valve Cant: 4.04-degree Intake / 4.12-degree Exhaust
Valve Spring Pocket Diameter: 1.750" O.D
Max Valve Spring Pocket Machining: 1.750" O.D
Deck Thickness: 0.750"
Minimum Bore Diameter: 4.360"
Minimum Cross Sectional Area: 3.275 sq. in
Spark Plug Dimensions: 14mm x .750" w/Gasket Seat
Please Note: Due to the valve angle and location, custom pistons or notching your existing pistons will be required.
Tech Tip: AFR Recommends the use of .120” thick-wall pushrods.
Air Flow Research has more than 30 years of cylinder head development experience and is going to have the perfect cylinder heads for your classic car or truck's performance engine. CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer a growing selection from AFR, so give your project vehicle a huge performance upgrade with help from Air Flow Research and place your order with CJ's now!
Pick up this all-new replacement Pair of Air Flow Research 3816 Stud Mount 295cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 75cc Combustion Chambers and Hydraulic Roller Springs for your 429 or 460 Engine from CJ Pony Parts now!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.