AFR Cylinder Head Bullitt Aluminum 295cc Intake 85cc Chambers With Hydraulic Roller Springs Stud Mount Pair 429/460
Pair of Air Flow Research Stud Mount 295cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 85cc Combustion Chambers and Hydraulic Roller Springs for 429 and 460 Engines.
Are you thinking about some performance-driven modifications for your vehicle's 429 or 460 engine? If so, than be sure to add this Pair of Air Flow Research Stud Mount 295cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads (3819) to your project list right away! Go ahead and purchase your heads from CJ Pony Parts now!
AFR 295cc Cylinder Heads Include:
- 100% CNC Ported Combustion Chambers
- 100% CNC Ported Intake & Exhaust
- Competition 5-Angle Valve Job
- 11/32" Bead Lock Intake Valve (2.250" x 5.250" O.A.L)
- 11/32" Bead Lock Tulip Exhaust Valve (1.760" x 5.050" O.A.L)
- PAC Racing 1.550" OD Hydraulic Roller Dual Valve Spring 175 lbs. on seat (.725" maximum lift Max RPM 6500-6700)
- 10-degree Manley Steel Retainers (1.500" O.D x 1.120" I.D x .705" I.D)
- 10-degree Beadlock Valve Keepers with lashcap recess (11/32")
- ARP Rocker Studs (7/16")
- Adjustable Guide Plates (3/8")
- Viton Valve Seals (11/32")
- Hardened Valve Spring (I.D Locator 1.550" O.D x .780" I.D)
- Intake Valve Seats (2.450" O.D x 1.950" I.D x .375" Deep)
- Exhaust Valve Seat (1.900" O.D. x 1.400" I.D. x .375" Deep)
- 11/32" Exhaust Bronze Valve Guides (.502" O.D x 2.25" O.A.L)
Air Flow Research constructed these superior cylinder heads to be a complete direct-fit, bolt-on upgrade option for your vehicle's Big Block Ford engine! Each of the two (2) heads comes with hydraulic roller springs pre-installed and features CNC-ported intake ports, exhaust ports and combustion chambers. You'll absolutely love the increase in power and performance these premium-quality cylinder heads provide your Mustang, so what are you waiting for? Pick up these new heads and some replacement head bolts (sold separately) today from CJ's!
Bullitt Cylinder Head Specs:
Material: A356 Aluminum
Intake Port Volume: 295cc
Intake Port Dimensions: 2.275" H x 1.850" W x .575 Radius
Intake Port Location: Stock
Exhaust Port Volume: 142cc
Exhaust Port Dimensions: 1.850"H x 1.600"W
Exhaust Port Location: Stock
Combustion Chamber Size: 85cc
Valve Cover Bolt Pattern: Perimeter Bolt
Valve Angle: 14-degree Intake / 8-degree Exhaust
Valve Cant: 4.04-degree Intake / 4.12-degree Exhaust
Valve Spring Pocket Diameter: 1.750" O.D
Max Valve Spring Pocket Machining: 1.750" O.D
Deck Thickness: 0.750"
Minimum Bore Diameter: 4.360"
Minimum Cross Sectional Area: 3.275 sq. in.
Spark Plug Dimensions: 14mm x .750" w/Gasket Seat
Please Note: Due to the valve angle and location, custom pistons or notching your existing pistons will be required.
Tech Tip: AFR Recommends the use of .120” thick-wall pushrods.
Air Flow Research has more than 30 years of cylinder head development experience and is going to have the perfect cylinder heads for your classic car or truck's performance engine. CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer a growing selection from AFR, so give your project vehicle a huge performance upgrade with help from Air Flow Research and place your order with CJ's now!
Be sure to order this brand-new Pair of Air Flow Research 3819 Stud Mount 295cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 85cc Combustion Chambers and Hydraulic Roller Springs for your 429 or 460 Engine today from CJ Pony Parts!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.