AJE Suspension Export Brace/Monte Carlo Bar Kit For AJE Front Suspension 1965-1970
AJE Suspension Export Brace and Monte Carlo Bar Kit for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs with an AJE Front Suspension.
Need an export brace and monte carlo bar for your vintage 1965-1970 Mustang that are adjustable and reduce chassis flex? Then be sure to grab this AJE Suspension Export Brace and Monte Carlo Bar Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to be Performance Upgrade for All 1965-1970 Mustangs with AJE Front Suspension
- Helps Reduce Chassis Flex While Improving Handling Performance
- Both Bars Made of Black Powder-Coated Stainless Steel and are Fully Adjustable to Finely Tune Front End
- Includes Adjustable Export Brace that Installs on Firewall/Cowl Panel Pinch Weld and Runs to Each Shock Tower Assembly
- Includes Monte Carlo Bar that Runs from Driver Side to Passenger Side Shock Tower Eliminating Side-to-Side Chassis Flex
- Mounts in the Factory Location
- Made in the USA
This AJE Suspension (MU-EXMO) Export Brace and Monte Carlo Bar Kit is proudly made in the USA out of durable black powder-coated stainless steel. Both the brace and bar are designed to be a performance upgrade for your 1965-1970 Mustang with an AJE front suspension. The export brace and monte carlo bar both mount in the factory location.
Order an AJE Suspension (MU-EXMO) Export Brace and Monte Carlo Bar Kit for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustang with an AJE Front Suspension from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning