ARP Oil Pan Bolt Kit Hex Head For Side Rails 289/302/351W
- Strong Black Oxidized Chromoly
- Unique Nut-Starter Radius
- Easy Install Hex Head Nuts
- For 289/302/351W Oil Pan Rails
ARP Hex Head Oil Pan Bolt Kit for 289, 302 and 351W Engines with Side Rail-Equipped Oil Pans.
This ARP Hex Head Oil Pan Bolt Kit is specifically designed to work with 289, 302 and 351W engines that have a side rail-equipped oil pans, and it’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Helps Eliminate Oil Leaks and Increase Longevity of Engine Gaskets
- Each Stud has Unique Nut-Starter Radius that Almost Eliminates Stripping or Cross-Threading
- Hex Head Design
- Made of Strong Black Oxidized Chromoly
- Includes Washers
- Works with 289, 302 and 351W Engines with Side Rail-Equipped Oil Pans
This ARP (254-1903) Hex Head Oil Pan Bolt Kit will help eliminate oil leaks while also increasing the longevity of your engine gaskets! With a unique nut-starter radius that will almost eliminate the chances of stripping or cross-threading, each bolt is made of black oxidized chromoly and has a hex head design. This kit comes with washers too.
With the hardware from ARP, you're getting the best products on the market, and those trusted by Formula 1, IndyCar, NHRA and NASCAR. So, if you're needing new engine hardware, look no further than ARP.
Order an ARP (254-1903) Hex Head Oil Pan Bolt Kit for your 289, 302 or 351W Engine with Side Rail-Equipped Oil Pans from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This will replace your factory oil pan bolts with a much stronger stud kit, and includes the hex head design. And are made of black oxide chromoly. Washers are included. And this kit is made right here in the USA.