BBK 1-5/8" Unequal Length Shorty Headers Titanium Ceramic Mustang 351W 1986-1993
- 1-5/8" Titanium Unequal Length
- 1 5/8" CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing
- One Piece Laser Cut Flanges
- Titanium Ceramic Coating
BBK 1-5/8" Titanium Ceramic Unequal Length Shorty Headers for your 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 Mustangs with a 351W engine.
These high-performance BBK 351W Swap Headers (1511) are a direct fit for 351W-swapped Fox Body Mustangs. All BBK Shorty Mustang Exhaust headers are manufactured with 1-5/8" CNC mandrel-bent tubing.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable High Temperate Titanium Ceramic Finish
- High-Temperature Coatings are designed to improve the performance of exhaust systems
- These coatings help prevent corrosion, increase durability
- Ceramic coating offers an excellent thermal barrier to help reduce under-hood heat temperatures that will help increase horsepower
- 1-5/8" Tubing
- Direct Fit Installation
- For 351W Mustangs
These headers are designed for unrestricted airflow, with a one-piece laser cut flange for added strength. All BBK Headers are pressure tested to ensure leak-free performance. These headers feature a bright Titanium Ceramic plating.
Tech Tip: Can be used on 1979-1985 Mustangs if converting to dual exhaust.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-245-16)
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.