BBK Power Pack 70MM With Chrome Cold Air Intake Kit Mustang 5.0L With MAF 1986-1993
- 50-State Legal
- 70mm Throttle Body
- Chrome Cold Air Intake
- Made in the USA
BBK 70MM Power Pack with Chrome Cold Air Intake Kit for 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 MAF Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine.
What your 5.0L engine needs is greater horsepower and torque for a more exciting ride. Achieve it with a 50-state legal, 70MM Power Pack and Chrome Cold Air Intake Kit from BBK. The kit bolts directly onto your 1986-1993 MAF Mustang, making it an easy modification with a high power payoff.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Bolt-On Kit
- Each Component Includes CARB EO#
- Boosts Horsepower and Torque
- Better Throttle Response
- OEM Factory Provisions
- CNC Machined 70mm Throttle body
- Cold Air Intake System
- CNC Machined 70mm EGR Spacer
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Each component in the kit includes a CARB EO#, starting with the direct bolt-on, 70mm throttle body. This part is CNC machined and has OEM die-stamped linkages, double sealed bearings and o-ringed throttle shafts. The BBK throttle body delivers increased airflow to your 5.0L engine for those coveted horsepower gains. The corresponding BBK 70mm EGR Spacer features OEM provisions, making it a direct bolt-on fit when matched with the Throttle Body.
- BBK Chrome Cold Air Intake Kit (BBK P/N: 1557) – CARB EO# D-245-14
- BBK 70mm Throttle Body (BBK P/N: 1501) – CARB EO# D-245-15
- BBK 70mm EGR Spacer (BBK P/N: 1502) – CARB EO# D-245-4
- All necessary Gaskets and Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
Next up is the BBK Cold Air Intake Kit, a must-have modification for your Fox Body Mustang. The washable cotton element air cleaner protects your 5.0L engine from harmful contaminants while allowing more air in, resulting in greater power.
- 1986-1993 5.0L Mustangs (MAF)
Please Note: For use on Vehicles with Factory or Converted MAF (Mass Air Flow) System Only.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-245-15 / 14 / 4)
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.