BBK Shorty Headers Unequal Length 1-5/8" Titanium Ceramic Pair Mustang 5.0L 1986-1993
- Tap To View 3D Model
- 1-5/8" CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Titanium Ceramic Finish
- 10-15 Horsepower Gain
Pair of BBK Titanium Ceramic 1-5/8" Unequal Length Shorty Headers for all 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, and 1993 Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine.
Increase exhaust flow for more power! These Unequal Length Shorty Headers (1515) from BBK offer a 10-15 Horsepower increase over stock manifolds. They look great and will pair well with other exhaust modifications.
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured with 1-5/8" CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing
- One-Piece Laser Cut, Die-Stamped Flange
- Durable High Temperate Titanium Ceramic Finish
- High-Temperature Coatings are designed to improve the performance of exhaust systems
- These coatings help prevent corrosion, increase durability
- Ceramic coating offers an excellent thermal barrier to help reduce under-hood heat temperatures that will help increase horsepower
- Horsepower & Torque Improvement
- Produces Unrestrictive Airflow
- Added Strength & Durability
- Tested for Leak Free Performance
- Direct Bolt-On Installation
- Includes Gaskets & Hardware
- Made in the USA
BBK's shorty headers are direct bolt-on upgrades for your Fox Body's exhaust system. Each header is manufactured from CNC mandrel bent tubing that has a 1-5/8" diameter. These headers use a one-piece laser-cut flange that is die-stamped for strength and durability. These shorty headers are also pressure tested to guarantee many years of quality, and leak-free performance.
Each header features a Titanium Ceramic finish, for a great underhood appeal and increased corrosion and heat resistance. 100% made in the USA, BBK includes new gaskets and all of the necessary hardware you'll need for installation.
Please Note: These headers will ONLY work with Mustangs that have a 5.0L engine.
Tech Tip: These headers can also be used on 1979-1985 Mustangs if you are converting to a dual exhaust.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-245-8)
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
BBK's Titanium Ceramic headers are made in the USA and feature 1 and 5/8th primaries that are mandrel bent, leaning into collector. These are considered unequal lengths, since the tubes are not equal lengths, going near collector. All BBK headers are going to feature a laser cut flange, include all necessary hardware, as well as a brand-new, premium gasket set for installation.
These BBK shorty headers are a direct replacement for your factory manifolds and will work with both a stock or aftermarket X or H pipe.