BMR's bind-free suspension articulation makes for excellent handling on the drag strip, track, and street. The rod ends on their Adjustable Lower A-Arms (AA042H) significantly reduce deflection compared to the stock rubber bushings. Sold as a pair, the Lower A-Arms are pre-assembled with standard ball joints and polyurethane bump stops. They're designed to be used with the coilover shocks on your 1994-2004 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates Lower A-Arm Deflection
- Adjustable Design
- Standard Ball Joints
- Designed for Use with Coilover Shocks for Ride Height Adjustability
- Improves Steering Response for Normal and Performance Driving
- 1.50-Inch and 1.25-Inch DOM Steel Construction
- Fixture Welded for Precise Fit
- Heavy-Duty Teflon-Lined Rod Ends Link A-Arms to Body
- Finished in a Black Hammertone Powder Coat
The Lower A-Arms are responsible for linking the front wheels to the chassis and maintaining proper alignment. They'll eliminate deflection in order to promote the best steering feel and response. They'll also improve front-end geometry and increase lateral grip when cornering.