Pair these BMR Non-Adjustable Lower A-Arms (AA044H) with the coilover shocks on your 1994-2004 Mustang for ride height adjustability and a whole lot more. They eliminate deflection and improve steering response, making them perfect for street performance, drag race, and handling applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates Lower A-Arm Deflection
- Non-Adjustable Design
- Tall Ball Joints Improve Geometry and Handling
- Designed for Use with Coilover Shocks
- Improves Steering Response for Normal and Performance Driving
- 1.50-Inch and 1.25-Inch DOM Steel Construction
- Fixture Welded for Precise Fit
- Greasable, 95-Durometer Polyurethane Bushings Absorb NVH
- Finished in a Black Hammertone Powder Coat
The Lower A-Arms arrive pre-assembled with polyurethane tall ball joints and polyurethane bump stops. BMR's greasable, 95-durometer polyurethane bushings prove stronger and more responsive than the stock rubber bushings. They're internally fluted so grease can evenly coat the inner sleeve and keep the thrust surface lubricated. Proper lubrication supports quiet operation.
The Lower A-Arms are responsible for linking the front wheels to the chassis and maintaining proper alignment. They'll also eliminate deflection in order to promote the best steering feel and response. They will improve front-end geometry and increase lateral grip when cornering.