Want your SN95 to take corners? Stock suspension gets in the way of unmatched handling! This BMR Coilover K-Member Kit is a direct upgrade, that reduces weight and adds strength on your Mustang!
Features and Benefits:
- Maintains Stock Engine Height
- Increased Engine Bay Space
- 28.5lbs Lighter Than Factory K-Member
- Powder Coated Finish
- 1.50” DOM Steel Tube Design
- Intended for Coilover Use
- Polyurethane Bushing A-Arms
- Tubular A-Arms
- Fluted Steel in Bushing Areas
- Zerk Grease Fittings
- Direct Bolt-On Installation
- Handling and Weight Transfer Benefits
The BMR Red Coilover K-member with Non-Adjustable Polyurethane Lower A-Arms (KM741R and AA041R) remove unwanted weight and free up more space in your 1996-2004 engine bay. The K-member is a tubular 1.50” DOM steel design, 28.5lbs lighter than stock. Engine height and location will not change, however engine bay space will significantly increase, for easier modification and maintenance.
BMR made this Coilover K-member for drag racing, street-strip, and street performance applications. The entire K-member is also powder coated in a Red finish to give this K-member a protective coating and attractive look to your 1996-2004 Mustang.
The BMR Lower A-arms with polyurethane bushings with standard ball joints designed for Coilovers will help improve steering response and eliminate deflection. These Powder coated Red Lower arms not only match the K-member, but also increase strength for track and street use.
This Kit Includes:
- BMR Standard K-member (Red)
- Mounting Hardware
- BMR Tubular A-arms (Red)
- Pre-installed Ball Joints
- Installation Instructions
- 1996-2004 Mustangs
Tech Tip: This K-member is meant for use with a Ford modular V8 and a Vehicle Wheel Alignment is highly recommended after installation is complete.