BMR Rear Lower Control Arms With Polyurethane Bushings Black Hammertone Pair 1999-2004
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Reduces Control Arm Deflection
- High Strength Poly Bushings
- Made In The USA
Pair of Black Hammertone BMR Rear Lower Control Arms with Polyurethane Bushings for all 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs.
Is your Mustang in need of some high quality rear lower control arms to help your Mustang during heavy launches? Replace your original stamped steel lower control arms and replace them with these performance built lower control arms from BMR. These lower control arms fit 1999-2004 Mustangs with a solid rear axle. The hammertone finish gives your Mustang a factory appearance that can withstand the elements.
- Fits 1999-2004 Solid Axle Mustangs
- Designed for Direct Replacement
- High-Durometer Internally Fluted Polyurethane Greasable Bushings
- Dramatically Reduces Control Arms Flex
- Greatly Reduces Bushing Deflection
- Improved Performance with Acceptable NVH Levels
- Designed for Street, Drag or Road Race Applications
- Durable Hammertone Black Powder Coated Finish
- Made in the USA
Stock control arms are marginal at best. Bushing deflection combined with control arm flex creates erratic handling and inconsistent rear end stability when subjected to the added loads of performance driving. BMR’s polyurethane, non-adjustable control arms for your 1999-2004 Mustangs are TIG-welded using heavy-duty 1-5/8" x .120" DOM tubing.
This design gives you a strong control arm that greatly improves performance. The lower control arms are greasable, 95-durometer internally fluted bushings add a solid, more responsive feel over the stock rubber bushings. The flutes will also direct grease to the outer edge of the bushing, keeping the thrust surface lubricated and ensuring quiet, reliable operation over the life of the bushings.
Purchase a new Pair of Black Hammertone BMR Rear Lower Control Arms with Polyurethane Bushings for all 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs from CJ Pony Parts today!