C10 Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
- Edelbrock Signature Series Small Block Chevy 383 Crate Engine 460hp$14,519.75 MSRP $15,739.99
- Edelbrock Victor Jr. Supercharged GM LS 416 Crate Engine complete EFI and accessories$31,807.85 MSRP $33,481.95
- Edelbrock Victor Jr. GM LS 416 c.i.d Crate Engine Carbureted$19,941.26 MSRP $22,156.95
- Edelbrock Victor Jr. LS 416 Crate Engine with Accessories Carbureted$21,003.26 MSRP $23,336.95
- Edelbrock / Musi 555 Carbureted Big Block Chevy Crate Engine 675HP and 649TQ$17,892.25 MSRP $18,833.95
- Edelbrock Victor Jr. Supercharged GM LS 416 Crate Engine Complete EFI$28,521.80 MSRP $30,022.95
- Edelbrock Victor Jr. Gm LS 416 Crate Engine Long Block ONLY Carbureted$16,671.56 MSRP $18,523.95
- Edelbrock Victor Jr. LS 416 Crate Engine Long Block for Forced Induction Applications$17,344.10 MSRP $18,256.95
Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
While it’s always great to appreciate the heritage of a vintage Chevrolet C10, there are immense benefits to swapping in a modern crate engine that is much more powerful and efficient. There’s also never been an easier time to do so, with top-notch brands like Edelbrock offering high-quality kits that provide excellent performance.
An engine swap is one of the most labor and time-intensive tasks you can undertake for your Chevy C10 pickup, but the rewards more than speak for themselves. You can choose the motor that works best for you, from small block Chevy 350 kits to supercharged GM LT 416 crate engines, allowing for a wide range of applications from daily driving to weekend racing. We also offer big and small engine blocks.
Though your factory C10 engine may offer adequate performance, there’s simply no substitute for the massive horsepower and torque increases that a new crate engine can provide. With modern resources and a helpful enthusiast community, a confident wrencher can install a brand-new engine into their classic truck in the comfort of their own garage. Shop CJ’s to make it happen!