CJ Classics A-Pillar Fender Bracket Pair 1965-1966
- Heavy Steel Construction
- Thicker Than OE Brackets
- Fits Left And Right Sides
- Bolts To The A-Pillar
Pair of CJ Classics A-Pillar Fender Brackets for all 1965-1966 Mustangs.
If you’re mounting new fenders on your 1965-1966 Mustang, then be sure you have the correct brackets to get the job done. Pick up this Pair of CJ Classics A-Pillar Fender Brackets from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Direct Fit Replacements for Rusted or Missing Original A-Pillar Fender Brackets
- Welded on Upper Section of A-Pillar
- Provides Mounting Point for Rear Upper Portion of Fender
- Made of High-Quality Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Thicker Than Originals
- Sold as a Pair
- Made in the USA
- Fits All 1965-1966 Mustangs
This Pair of CJ Classics A-Pillar Fender Brackets comes with two new direct fit replacement brackets to provide mounting points for the rear upper portion of your fender. Each one is made of high-quality heavy-gauge steel and welded onto the upper section of your A-pillars! These new brackets are thicker than your original ones and fit any 1965-1966 Mustang. Plus, they’re proudly made in the USA!
Order a Pair of CJ Classics A-Pillar Fender Brackets for your 1965-1966 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!