CJ Classics Aluminum Radiator 2 Row With Transmission Cooler Mustang V8 Automatic 1965-1966
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Better Cooling Than Copper
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Large 1-Inch Tubes
CJ Classics 2 Row Aluminum Radiator With Transmission Cooler for 1965-1966 Mustangs with a V8 engine and automatic transmission.
This Aluminum Radiator from CJ Classics is easy to install in your 1965-1966 small block Mustang with automatic transmission! This direct-fit aluminum radiator will keep your engine cooler than OE-style copper radiators, thanks to a modern design. It features large one-inch tubes for great efficiency. This lightweight radiator adds a modern look from your classic's engine bay.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from high-quality aluminum
- Improved performance through modern design
- Extra-large, 1-inch tubes for 4-row design efficiency
- Weight 5-7 pounds fewer than the OEM radiator
- Works with any 1965-1966 Mustang with a 289 Engine and Automatic Transmission
- Cools better than copper-core radiators
- Direct-fit replacement and easy installation
- Core Width: 17"
- Core Height 15.25"
- Core Thickness 2.5"
- Tank thickness – 3”
- Inlet – 1.5” Right
- Outlet – 1.75” Right
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning