CJ Classics Brake Master Cylinder New Without Reservoir 2009-2014
CJ Classics New Brake Master Cylinder without a Reservoir for all 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Mustangs.
If the master cylinder for your Mustang's brakes has finally had its last ride, CJ Pony Parts is here to help. This Brand New Brake Master Cylinder without a Reservoir from CJ Classics is a high-quality, strictly tested OEM replacement for all 2009-2014 Ford Mustangs.
Master Cylinder 13-4349 Features:
- Constructed out of cast iron
- Anodized coating resists corrosion and pitting
- Direct-fit replacement for factory master cylinder
- Brand new unit (not remanufactured)
- Meets or exceeds OE form, fit and function
- EPDM seals and O-rings ensure leak-free performance
- Piston assemblies are height-gauged to meet or exceed OE performance
- Computer testing ensures consistent performance
- Complies with stringent SAE specifications
*Plastic reservoir is not included with the cylinder.
CJ Classics’s master cylinder is manufactured using cast iron. It is then given an anodized coating to protect it against corrosion and pitting over the years. This cylinder is a direct-fit, OEM style replacement for your original master cylinder, meaning a perfect fit in your Mustang and no modifications are necessary for installation.
This all brake master cylinder (P/N: 13-4349) is strictly tested to meet and/or exceed S.A.E. and O.E. standards. This includes computer testing to ensure consistent performance, height-gauging the piston assemblies and heat-cycling the EPDM rubber seals for leak-free performance. CJ Classics goes above and beyond to ensure you get the best part possible every time to keep your classic Mustang running like it just came off the assembly line.
Please Note: Mounting hardware for this master cylinder is not included.
Order this CJ Classics New Brake Master Cylinder without a Reservoir for your 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning