When it comes time in your Restomod project on your 1965-1966 V8 Mustang or 1967-1969 Mustang for a new braking system, you will need disc brakes. Your stopping power will thank you later with the Black Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit With Drilled And Slotted Rotors. CJ Pony Parts includes pre-installed brake pads for a fresh start to your new braking system.
Features and Benefits:
- Includes Requires Hardware For Install
- Black Powder Coating on 4-Piston Calipers
- Converts Stock Drum Brakes to Disc Brakes
- Pre-Installed Brake Pads
This complete conversion kit will take your vintage pony's stock drum brakes and convert them to modern disc brakes. CJ Pony Parts has done the work for you by sourcing only high-quality parts and pieces for an all-inclusive kit, including 4-piston calipers, drilled and slotted rotors, and pre-installed brake pads. All the necessary hardware and hoses are also included to eliminate those mid-project breaks looking for some screws or caps. Your classic pony deserves some TLC, and these modern disc brakes will provide the comfort you and your pony need for years to come.
- (2) Black 4-Piston Calipers
- (2) Caliper Brackets
- (2) Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- (2) Rubber Brake Hoses
- (2) Dust Caps
- (2) Dust Shields
- Front Brake Pads (Pre-Installed)
- Mounting Hardware
- Wheel Bearings
*The smallest wheel you can install on this Disc Brake Conversion kit is a 14" wheel.
- 1965-1969 Mustangs with V8 Drum Spindles
- 1967-1969 6-Cylinder Mustangs (will convert the front wheels to 5-Lug)