Does your 1967-1970 Mustang need a new Pitman arm? If so, you're in the right spot! CJ Pony Parts carries this quality Pitman arm made specifically for 1967-1970 Mustangs that have manual steering and a 1-1/8" sector shaft! This CJ Classics Pitman Arm (FM-EP011) is a quality reproduction that will fit a 1-1/8" diameter sector shaft. It attaches to your Mustang's steering box sector shaft and steering center link. It then translates the angular motion of the sector shaft into the linear motion that's needed to steer the wheels. This CJ Classics Pitman Arm (FM-EP011) also comes with the required castle nut and cotter pin.
Features and Benefits:
- Quality Reproduction
- Fits a 1-1/8" Diameter Sector Shaft
- Attaches to the Steering Box Sector Shaft and Steering Center Link
- Translates the Angular Motion of the Sector Shaft into the Linear Motion to Steer the Wheels
- Includes the Required Castle Nut and Cotter Pin
- 1967-1970 Mustangs with Manual Steering and a 1-1/8" Sector Shaft
Please Note: If your 1967 Mustang has manual steering and a 1" sector shaft, please use CJ Pony Parts # PA1.