Does your next project require you to pull a pitman arm off of your steering box? If you are looking to avoid the pain that comes with this process, this new Performance Tool Steel Pitman Arm Puller (W142) from CJ Pony Parts is the perfect universal hand tool to help you get the job done!
Features and Benefits:
- Universal fit
- Drop forged steel construction
- Opening size 1-5/16 inch (33mm)
- Pull travel 2-1/2 inch (63mm)
- 3/8-inch drive square port in center screw
- For use with 3/8-inch drive ratchet
- Fits most cars and light trucks
This Performance Tool Steel Pitman Arm Puller is made from drop forged steel to provide you with a durable new hand tool! It is designed to make pulling a pitman arm off of a steering box super easy for most cars and trucks. This Puller (W142) features an opening size of 1-5/16 inches and a pull travel of 2-1/2 inches. In the center screw is a 3/8-inch drive square port that allows for use with a 3/8-inch drive ratchet.