If your vintage 1966 Mustang is in desperate need of a more modern upgrade to its dash area, then this Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit with Carbon Fiber Electric Gauges from CJ Pony Parts can help you revive your Mustang's gauges in no time!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct fit upgrade for all 1966 Mustangs
- Instrument bezel manufactured from 5/32-inch UV-resistant ABS composite in your choice of finish
- Features a 6-hole design to properly fit the included AutoMeter electric gauges
- Carbon Fiber gauges feature bright anodized bezels with carbon fiber dials and silver pointers
- Provides modern functionality with LED indicators for high beams, turn signals, and parking brake
- Perfect modification for a custom, high-end look and feel
This Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit with Carbon Fiber Electric Gauges is made from 5/32-inch UV-resistant ABS composite that comes in your choice of three (3) different finishes! Choose from black, brushed aluminum, or carbon fiber to get whichever vibe you're going for. This direct fit upgrade is designed with a 6-hole layout that fits your Mustang's AutoMeter electric gauges perfectly. Each gauge uses bright anodized bezels, carbon fiber dials, and silver pointers. Plus, you can maintain the LED indicators for your Mustang's high beams, turn signals, and parking brake. As a whole, this new Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit with Carbon Fiber Electric Gauges instantly upgrades your classic Mustang's interior with a sharp, modern style!
- UV-resistant instrument bezel in your choice of finish
- Gauge wiring harness
- Oil and Water temperature sending units
- Turn signal, high beam and parking brake LED indicator kit
- 3-3/8" Speedometer gauge (160 MPH)
- 3-3/8" Tachometer gauge (10,000 RPM)
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep fuel level gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep oil pressure gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep water temperature gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep volt gauge
Please Note: A speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges (HW1079) and bezel mounting hardware (F1057) are NOT included in this kit--must be purchased separately to complete installation.
- 1966 Mustang