Give the instrumentation panel in your classic 1965 Mustang a facelift with this Classic Dash 61264081 6-Gauge Kit with AutoMeter American Muscle Gauges (61264081). This kit will simultaneously replace the instrument bezel and all 6 gauges in your instrumentation panel in one shot to give the interior of your pony a unique look that will set you apart from the herd.
Features and Benefits:
- 5/32” UV-resistant ABS composite
- Two (2) 3-3/8” holes for Speedometer and Tach
- Four (4) 2-1/16” holes for Fuel, Oil, Water temp, and Volt
- Your choice of black, brushed aluminum or carbon fiber finish
Available in your choice of black, brushed aluminum or carbon fiber finish, the included bezel is constructed from 5/32” thick UV-resistant ABS composite material. The holes for your speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, oil gauge, water temperature gauge and voltage gauge will work with most aftermarket gauges should you want to replace the included AutoMeter American Muscle Gauges. Along with the included gauges, this kit includes oil and water temperature sending units, a gauge wiring harness along with LED indicator lights for the turn signals, high beam and parking brake.
- Gauge Wiring Harness
- Oil and Water Temp Sending Units
- Turn Signal, High Beam and Parking Brake LED Indicators Kit
- 3-3/8″ Speedometer, 160 MPH
- 3-3/8″ Tachometer, 8,000 RPM
- 2-1/16″ Fuel Level Gauge
- 2-1/16″ Oil Pressure Gauge
- 2-1/16″ Water Temperature Gauge
- 2-1/16″ Volt Gauge
Please Note: Speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges is not included and must be purchased separately.
Classic Dash panels are precision molded from a rugged UV-protected ABS material to be equal parts strong, durable and stylish. These aftermarket parts meet or exceed factory specifications to ensure you’re getting the best interior upgrade you can.