The instrument cluster is something you look at each time you're behind the wheel of your 1966 Mustang. If the stock gauges are no longer meeting your standards of operation or appearance, upgrade to a 6-Gauge Kit from Classic Dash. Available in black, brushed aluminum or carbon fiber, the included Instrument Bezel is perfectly sized for the AutoMeter Sport Comp II Electric Gauges provided in the kit.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Upgrade for 1966 Mustangs
- 5/32" UV-Resistant ABS Composite Instrument Bezel
- Black, Brushed Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Finish
- Six-Hole Design Accommodates the Included Autometer Electric Gauges
- Sport Comp II Gauges with Bright Anodized Bezels and Black Dials
- LED Indicators for High Beams, Turn Signals and Parking Brake
- Perfect Modification for a Custom, High-End Look and Feel
Each of the six included gauges features a brilliant anodized bezel with a black face and orange and black needles. Plus, they have bright white LED backlighting so you can see them no matter the time of day you're behind the wheel. Surrounding the gauges is a UV-resistant ABS composite instrument bezel for a long lifespan of good looks.
- UV-Resistant Instrument Bezel in a Finish of Your Choice
- Gauge Wiring Harness
- Oil Pressure and Water Temperature Sending Units
- Turn Signal, High Beam and Parking Brake LED Indicator Kit
- 3-3/8" Speedometer Gauge (160 MPH)
- 3-3/8" Tachometer Gauge (10,000 RPM)
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Fuel Level Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Oil Pressure Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Water Temperature Gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep Volt Gauge
Please Note: A speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges (HW1079) and bezel mounting hardware (F1057) are NOT included in this kit—must be purchased separately to complete installation.