Are you searching for a new upgrade for your 1966 Mustang's gauges? If you want flexibility and style, you need this Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit with Sport Comp Electric Gauges from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct fit upgrade for all 1969-1970 Mustangs
- Instrument bezel manufactured from 5/32-inch UV-resistant ABS composite in your choice of finish
- Features a 6-hole design to properly fit the included Sport Comp electric gauges
- Sport Comp gauges feature bright anodized bezels with black dials and orange pointers
- Provides modern functionality with LED indicators for high beams, turn signals, and parking brake
- Perfect modification for a custom, high-end look and feel
- Proudly made in the USA!
This Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit is made from 5/23" ABS composite that is available in your choice of finish! Conveniently choose from black, brushed aluminum, or carbon fiber to match the style and feel you want for your classic Mustang's interior. Its construction is designed to resist damage from UV rays to stand out as long as possible while offering a sturdy 6-hole design to fit the included Sport Comp electric gauges. Each of these gauges features anodized bezels with sharp black dials and bright orange pointers that really pop against their dark background! Along with this smooth, modern appearance, you will also gain efficient functionality and LED indicators for high beams, turn signals, and your parking brake. This Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit is proudly made in the USA!
- UV-resistant instrument bezel in your choice of finish
- Gauge wiring harness
- Oil pressure and water temperature sending units
- Turn signal, high beam and parking brake LED indicator kit
- 3-3/8" Speedometer gauge (120 MPH)
- 3-3/8" Tachometer gauge (8,000 RPM)
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep fuel level gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep oil pressure gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep water temperature gauge
- 2-1/16" Short Sweep volt gauge
Please Note: A speedometer sending unit for electronic gauges (HW1079) and bezel mounting hardware (F1057) are NOT included in this kit — they must be purchased separately to complete installation.
- 1966 Mustang