Classic Dash Instrument Bezel ABS Composite 5/32" 6-Hole Mustang 1966
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- 6-Hole Design
- 5/32" Thick ABS Composite
- Your Choice of Finish
Classic Dash 6-Hole 5/32" ABS Composite Instrument Bezel for 1966 Mustangs.
Have you ever found the perfect instrument bezel for your 1966 Mustang but couldn't find it in the right finish? Now you can expand your options with this new Classic Dash 6-Hole 5/32" ABS Composite Instrument Bezel, available now at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- 5/32” UV-resistant ABS composite
- 6-hole design for use with most aftermarket gauges
- Two (2) 3-3/8” holes for speedometer and tachometer
- Four (4) 2-1/16” holes for fuel, oil, water temperature, and voltage
- Your choice of black, brushed aluminum, or carbon fiber finish
- Proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Classic Dash Instrument Bezel is made with a 6-hole design that works perfectly with most aftermarket gauges! This design includes two (2) holes that measure 3-3/8" wide for the speedometer and tachometer, and four (4) holes for fuel, oil, water temperature, and voltage, each measuring 2-1/16" wide. It is constructed from ABS composite material that measures 5/32" thick and is designed to resist UV rays that shine its way. This construction is available in your choice of finish; choose from black, brushed aluminum, or carbon fiber. Your new Instrument Bezel is proudly made in the USA!
Please Note: This instrument bezel does not include aftermarket gauges. Gauges must be purchased separately.
- 1966 Ford Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning